Executive Coaching Programs
Sponsored programs complicate what is often seen as an individual process, but they are necessary to create a culture of coaching across the organization. Gain valuable insights as you design the right program for your organization. Patti can help you to answer questions like these:
- What's the best way to select participants and match them to coaches?
- As the sponsor, how do I communicate clearly and accurately what is expected of people who are selected to benefit from coaching services?
- What are the biggest obstacles and enablers to getting buy-in and commitment from the people who really need coaching?
- What tools or assessments should be implemented across the whole program, and what should be left to the discretion of the individual client and coach?
- How can we measure whether a coaching engagement is successful?
Patti spoke to HR professionals at the 4-Nov HR Alliance meeting. The topic? Coaching: What It Is, What It's Not, and What It Can Do for Your Company. These questions were submitted by participants as top-of-mind for designing their own coaching programs.